Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day1 Mac Attack 1-Activity 4:End-of-Day Reflection


I played many ice breakers game. I also got to know many friends and my teacher,Miss Tan.I learned the three Rs:roles,rights,responsibility.I learned also the right way to use the Learning device and i shall not play games with the learning device and also not see obscene items.I shall not also download illegal videos and movies the internet.I choose to come SST because i have a great passion for science and technology. It also provides a unique way of learning.My aspiration is to become top in class and get bursaries and learn to be a better man.I have grown more happier and trust the learning in SST will bring me success in future.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Ben,

    Lets work together to make learning fun with our learning device.

    Do give some specific illustration whenever possible on how you had applied what you learned in future reflections.
    Thanks.

    Regards,

    ReplyDelete